Monday 24 June 2013

Come to a Gentlework workshop

'Paper Tales'

Telling stories in paper and stitch with guest tutor Christine Kelly of Gentlework.

at
32 High Street, Bishops Castle, Shropshire
on
Tuesday 30th July 2013


Learn to make a collage using paper ephemera, embellished with hand stitching and vintage haberdashery.  Watch the story unfold as you add words to your piece. These paper tales will then be made into greetings cards or your own piece of unique artwork. All materials will be provided but you may like to bring some personal mementos to include in your work.

The workshop runs from 10.30am – 3.30pm at a cost of £42 which includes all materials and a light lunch. Advance booking is essential. Please email me at gentlework@hotmail.co.uk  or contact theGALLERY on 01588 630555 to book.


 

3 comments:

Susan McShannon-Monteith said...

How wonderful but alas it is a wee distance away... about 8,000 km. across the sea.
Have a lovely class.
Susan x

Jayne said...

Just wish I wished closer Christine as I would be at the top of the list. I would love to attend this workshop. Hope it is a huge success, which I am sure it will be. Jaynex

Lyn said...

Sounds wonderful, I wish I could. My mother in law lives in Church Stretton and if you do any others I would love to try and come down!
Xxx